Beauty4life

IS HOPE

How can we protect our hair? 04:20

Hair dressing is totally one of my favorite stuff, and I’m really willing to spend my whole time searching on it… especially, I’m among those who have damaged their hair …You know I have come across some information shows the causes of hair damage, and willing to share that information with you…

Experts believe that, exposing our hair to the heat of the day will damage it. That doesn’t mean, we have to cover our hair all the time, but we should try to shade it whenever is possible…In terms of washing, we are not supposed to shower our hair everyday as washing will lessen the natural oil in our hair… we should also use a particular shampoo that is suitable with our hair; we cannot use any type of shampoo that we admire as I used to do that; I used to buy different types every time I do shopping, I never thought of the material rather, I looked for its fragrance which is definitely wrong! We should always look for the material to know whether it suits the type of our hair or no, and then look for the fragrance… in terms of brushing, we are supposed to use a comb with wide teeth, and do not spend the whole day brushing our hair! Even though, I heard that, if we keep on brushing our hair countless of times a day it will activate the cells of our brain! I’m not sure whether this saying is true or wrong, but we have to take care of our hair… more importantly, our food! We have to take care of our health and diet as it affects our body as well as our hair! so we have to take vitamins, nuts, egg, olive, soy milk, leafy vegetables, fish, yogurt, milk, juicy stuff, fruits and so on…such healthy food will definitely protect our hair…


0 comments: