Beauty4life

IS HOPE

Protecting your hair with your own ingredients (natural products) 06:16

To be honest with you, I do love very much taking care of my hair at home instead of spending hours of my time at hair salon! At home, I can feel my freedom! I can apply my home-made –hair solution while doing other works too, but if I go to a salon, lots of hours will be spent sitting there waiting for my hair to get done without doing anything valuable at the same time!

Even though, dressing my hair in a salon is surely much better than dressing it at home, but I cannot spend hours of each day going back and forth to the hair dressing as I have classes, assignments, and other engagements as well… therefore, I prefer to dress my hair in my bathroom!

Although I don’t have much time left as a student who has to cope with class work, friends and other engagements, yet, I devote a few minutes to oil my hair with coconut oil, and sometimes with Amla oil too… I usually start with massaging the scalp first as it needs lots of activation and protection, and then oil the final parts of my hair… I apply this method twice or trice a week since few weeks ago, despite the fact of knowing this method since I was in high school, but I seldom applied it during that time as I was fond of using different types of chemical products without following the hair stylist’s instructions! But within a few weeks ago, I have determined to oil my hair quite regularly and yeah I started to see the difference! My hair has started to grow smoothly and no more dandruff too…

Beside the above mentioned methods, I do sometimes make my own my mixture of natural products during the semester break! I mix an egg, olive oil and coconut oil together to massage the scalp and leave it for about four to five hours in max, until the ingredients get dried completely… In other times, I do apply an egg with one spoon of honey to massage the scalp and leave it for about four to five hours…I do also apply one or two pieces of garlic to massage the scalp for hair control… I have also heard about the usage of squeezing a lime as it helps in shinning the hair, besides the usage of ginger and apple for softening the hair...

In terms of coloring the hair, I prefer to dye up my hair with a natural product called Henna, it usually helps in lightening and softening my hair, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop using other dying products! Well, you are welcome to use other products but it will be much better to look for lessen chemical products besides following your hair stylist’s instruction as he or she knows much better than you do…

Last but not least, we should keep on eating healthy food, as our scalp needs to be supported with vitamins besides the natural products I have mentioned above… so, keep on eating leafy vegetables, fruits, and drink lots of water and juicy stuff everyday… As I’ll try to elaborate more on those points with video shows if God is willing and you are most welcome to share with me your ingredient so we can learn from each other!

0 comments: