Beauty4life

IS HOPE

Split ends was one of my hair’s problems 04:41

Since I was in high school, I never leave my hair to grow up peacefully! You know, as a teenager, I tend to use anything that is related to hair treatment without caring about the result! My only thought was to dress my hair beautifully! Every morning, I used to get up early morning to dress my hair instead of studying while the mind still fresh in the early morning! The color of my hair is really typical; curly and straight at the end with shiny blonde color…I used to have long hair, but I simply lost it in a second in a hair salon! I determined to have haircut and began moisturizing it with different creams without caring about the type of the cream as I only wanted my hair to be shiny…

As the years passed, my hair started to loose its beauty and started to have split ends! It really disturbs me a lot… I bought specific shampoos for Damage Hair solution with its conditioners, but my hair is turned to get worse and the split ends are still there or may be because such products do not suit the type of my hair! But I didn’t fed up and I actually started to oil my hair quite regularly using coconut oil even though, it has strong smell, but I keep oiling my hair at night and wash it up before going to classes, or oil it during weekends and holidays… well, I started to see the improvements in growing my hair but I’m still facing the problem of the split-ends!

However, in less than an hour while I was searching in the internet to do my work, I came across something called “How to avoid split ends”! The title has really touched my mind, and directly clicked on the solution and forgot about my work! To my surprise, I found that, the solution within our power! In which, the experts advise us to never brush our hair while it is still wet, and we should use wide tooth comb, we should let our hair to dry naturally instead of using heated appliances…We should also avoid using rubber bands as it tears our hair and we should also go for hair treatment every 6 weeks…Last but not least, we should take care of our health as our health and diet can affect our hair condition!



0 comments: