Beauty4life

IS HOPE

Do you prefer to wear a light or a heavy makeup? 04:47

Personally, I prefer to apply a light makeup that presents 70% of our natural skin color than the heavy makeup that presents us with different faces! I know many people who use heavy makeup outdoor and I get used to them with heavy makeup, however, I got totally shocked when I saw them accidentally without even a foundation! I didn’t even recognize them at first sight!

Well, don’t get me wrong…we all have different perceptions and I have just presented my opinion and you too are welcome to give yours…

I prefer a light makeup to be used regularly or in our daytime…while a heavy makeup can be used occasionally… and if I want to wear a heavy makeup, I’ll then stress on darkening my eyes and wear a sexy and natural lip gloss …as I have shown you few pictures of celebrities using the two types…

But again, if you do have any comments, please don’t hesitate to show it up! We can always learn from each other as well as exchanging ideas…

0 comments: