Beauty4life

IS HOPE

How to make lipstick lasts longer? 02:33

We all know that, lipstick is considered to be a vital part of our daily makeup, but such beauty might not last longer! I’m as a girl of her early twenties love to apply such shiny stuff to my lips but because my lipstick does not last longer, I started to search for another process that would give me a better result! And yeah, I have come up with few tips hoping it might benefit both of us…

1. Apply your lipstick as usual…
2. Blot you lips with a tissue…
3. Then, apply a second layer of lipstick and blot it again, as it will remove the oils of and any other stuff from your lips…
4. Then apply a clear gloss to help your lips retain their color much longer…
5. Try to use bright color, so that if the color starts to fade away, you will still have a bit of the color over your lips…
6. Do not forget to check over your teeth when the process is done otherwise, you get in public with stained teeth…

So, the above points are called to be the ways for getting last longer result…actually I haven’t yet tried the process out but I’m going to try it as I just found this method yesterday! Hoping it works for you and me, and if there is any comments on this article or any other article, you are most welcome to share your thought with me and with the other readers of my blog…

0 comments: