Beauty4life

IS HOPE

Why haircuts have many names? How can we be up- to- date with all those mysterious names? 02:16

It is really true and an important question that should be taken into consideration… everyday we hear new names describing different haircuts! In few days only, I heard thousands of names and I got completely confused! I kept asking myself; am I behind the picture as new names present itself everyday in our world! And I really frustrated because, you know, I’m in my early twenties and supposed to be following the fashion and the style of every year…

However, in few days ago, while I was reading some stuff related to hairstyle, I found a similar question has been asked by a number of women and the experts have mostly answered in the same patter; they suggested us to never bother ourselves with the names! The most important thing is DISCUSS our need specifically to the hairstylist and he or she will undoubtedly understand out tendency and we should try to be on the same page with the stylist… as I’ll show you in another post the most common types of hairstyles…

0 comments: