Beauty4life

IS HOPE

Avoid bad habits of overeating 21:53

I know it is totally difficult to change bad habits of overeating in just whizz of seconds! But we get to be strong and positive... we have to learn how to say NO to food when we are not really hungry… try to take chewing gum or drink water or juicy stuff instead…

Ok, I’ll tell you something; when I get depressed or sad, I would go to the kitchen, BUT, I would prefer to take 1 or 2 pieces of biscuit, or 2 slices of toast with cheese, or yogurt, or eat fruits, or drink a warm glass of water, or juicy stuff or any light food, or I would go and watch TV, or check my e-mail, or call family or friends, or simply watch from the window or get myself outdoor… such deeds have helped me very well to get off with my bad habit of drinking coffee, as I used to drink mugs of coffee when I simply get depressed, or when I even get bored!

So, you too can do the same no matter what you have… you have to keep yourself strong and positive… by the way, do not expect to succeed from the first act! I’m not attempting to scare you or something; rather, I’m just trying to wake you up with the fact that; no such thing can be achieved without the willingness and the temptation to succeed no matter how hard it might be…REMEMBER, having a healthy body is a beauty itself! So, take care of your health, try to control your depression, and try to shower your life with smiles…

If you to enjoy a healthy life; you must have a healthy body and healthy mind…

0 comments: