Beauty4life

IS HOPE

flat belly diet food 20:44

We usually hear lots of different views related to flat belly diet, or weight loss or healthy flat belly recipes to make it at home or healthy flat belly food to take…some experts believe on having some pills to help us achieving weight loss or flat belly, while some believe on getting ourselves registered on gyms, and some encourage us to skip meals and etc…

I myself don’t do any of the above deeds to get a flat belly or weight loss! I have my own flat belly diet which contains of simple flat belly food or flat belly recipes I do it daily; I usually have something to drink in the early morning, and around 10 or 10.30 take a sandwich, or yogurt, or just some fruits, and I take late lunch around 3 or 3.30, and then I take something light for dinner…but in certain urgencies, I get to eat something light for lunch and take a bit heavy dinner around 7 or 8, plus having regular exercises formed in walking, and doing push ups and downs…

REMEMBER two things; exercise in the way you like and keep on eating healthy food to get a healthy life that is formed in healthy body and healthy mind… by the way, you have to remember that, your health signifies your beauty…

0 comments: